My practice focuses on commercial and bankruptcy litigation, financial services litigation, and contract disputes. Our clients rely on me to resolve disputes in an efficient and practical manner, and value my responsiveness and reasonable approach. I prioritize communication with my clients to help them make informed decisions each step of the way.
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Wisconsin Law Review, Business Editor and Note & Comment Editor
- President, Middle Eastern Law Students Association
- Vice President of Academic Affairs, Student Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Wisconsin, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2020
- President of Raise the Standard, Inc. – an educational non-profit founded in 2019
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
Following law school, I completed a one-year judicial clerkship for the Honorable Catherine J. Furay at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. I then joined an all-service law firm in Madison, Wisconsin, where I gained valuable litigation experience in both state and federal courts. I have represented businesses in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in various bankruptcy courts around the country. These prior experiences allow me to provide my clients with dependable legal advice and strategy.
- Reading historical novels and biographies